Buick Roadmaster Sedan 1946
Buick was building cars from 1936 to 1958, and again from 1991 to 1996. This classic Roadmaster dates back to 1946 and shared the basic structure with an entry level Cadillac.
The 1946 Roadmaster was longer, lower, wider and roomier than ever before, thanks in part to a longer wheelbase.
- 2/4-door sedan body type
- Rear wheel drive, manual 3-speed gearbox
- Petrol engine with displacement: 5247 cm3 / 320.2 cui, advertised power: 107.5 kW / 144 hp / 146 PS (SAE), Torque net: 374 Nm / 276 lb ft
- Characteristics dimensions: outside length: 5515 mm/ 217.125 in, wheelbase: 3277 mm / 129 in
How fast is this car?
- Top speed: 138 km/h
- Accelerations: 0-60 mph 15.9 s; 0-100 km/h 17 s
Fuel consumption and mileage
- Average estimated by a-c 20.7 l/100km / 13.6 mpg (imp.) / 11.3 mpg (U.S.) / 4.8 km /l